Goodbye, 2012 (you had your moments, but I’m kinda happy to say adios)!
Hello, 2013 (you are going to be awesome; I can just feel it)!
Plans for 2013 include:
1) Adventures. Making plans to do something just a little different than the usual every once and awhile.
2) Babysitters. Chris and I need to use our babysitters more in the evenings. We rarely go out without Charlotte. I need to get over my guilt for working during the day and just bite the bullet.
3) Sunshine. I think/hope that by this summer I’ll be ready to venture out into the sunlight again after a 4+ year hiatus. Just writing this makes me giddy.
4) Health. This is something I really do not take for granted. Chris and I will be working on some lifestyle revamping this month that will hopefully carry on throughout the year.
5) The Here and Now. The Little Things. The Stop and Smell the Roses. I’m a worry-wart who tends to think too far into the future about things I can’t control. I really want to try to let some things go and just enjoy and appreciate all the days as they come.
Happy New Year!